- This event has passed.
Peace by Piece Concert
May 16, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Heather Christine is honoured to be participating in an upcoming, uplifting live-stream show “Peace By Piece” on May 16th. A number of outstanding performers and presenters from Canada and the U.S. combine to commemorate the UN International Day of Living Together in Peace. You can register at no charge for this now on Eventbrite at: https://peacebypiece2021.eventbrite.ca
Sunday, May 16th at 5pm EST
– Ali Youssefi – singer, songwriter, producer, music therapist (California)
– Marilyn Yudultin Jensen and the DAKHKÁ KHWAÁN Tlingit Dancers (Yukon)
– REACH! Performing Groups – celebrating inclusion and diversity (BC)
– Dr. Mary-Wynne Ashford (Past President – International Physicians for Prevention of Nuclear War)
– RIVER NORTH – Matt Zaddy & Heather Christine – singers/songwriters (Ontario)
– Pedro Siqueira (Brazil) & Alexa Ste Marie – dance/choreography (BC)
Proudly presented by West Coast Reach Association with thanks to Victoria Foundation and Norgaard Foundation.
Register now at no charge on Eventbrite at: https://peacebypiece2021.eventbrite.ca