True Voice Vocal Studio
Heather Christine is pleased to announce she is offering private Vocal Lessons to beginner vocalists including children, teens, adults and seniors. Lessons are offered on Zoom or at Heather’s private studio. Heather’s lessons focus on the joy of singing and having fun!
- Diaphragmatic breathing techniques
- Correct singing posture
- Vocal projection
- Classical vocal warm-up exercises
- Musical interpretation
- Performance visualization techniques
Students are expected to practise and to come to lessons prepared.
Students are encouraged to perform in Heather’s bi-monthly private vocal showcases. These performing opportunities provide students with a relaxed opportunity to perform new materials and develop their confidence.
Email email@example.com to book your session today!
$45 for 45 minutes
$60 for 1 hour
Standard Studio Policy:
- payment must be received before all sessions
- 24 hour notice is required for any cancellation
- Students must commit to a minimum of 4 sessions to perform in private vocal showcases
Heather Christine is a proud recipient of a Mississauga Arts Council Career Development MicroGrant.